Sunday, February 15, 2015

H Returns

H finally returned home from his retreat on 12/29.  His first request was that we all go out for Italian food at kitschy chain restauant.  No one objected to an evening spent ingesting pounds of pasta, salad, and beer.  The only thing better than being over the flu and eating real food again, was having H back. 

I can only imagine how much of a shock it must be to leave a 10 day silent meditation and be flung into the loud but loving chaos of my family.  From the moment he walked through the door of my sister's house, the happy yelling and loud talking never stopped.  I'm sure he was ready to head back into the woods after a day of constant talking.

On NYE we spent the evening with my family.  My sister made us all dinner and then popped these bad boys into the oven.  I don't know what to say...tiny sausages wrapped in dough and H and I under one roof again.  Life is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment