Saturday, January 17, 2015

Day 4: Pathetic Food Journal Entry for Christmas Day

It was a good move for H to be gone during the holidays because I had limited time at the apartment by myself before heading to MI to spend time with family for Christmas.  This meant that there were only a couple days where I had to fend for myself.  I was grateful to be able to lean on my family in the gustatory department because I was sick of frozen meals, cake with beer, and a growling stomach.  I woke up Christmas morning in MI ready for the traditional schedule of presents, brunch and drinking. 

In the picture below you get a glimpse of my meal.  In the lovely cup I had red wine and on the table, spread out before me, was the delicious Christmas afternoon meal.  I had an egg casserole, bagel with jam, and fresh fruit.  In all honesty, I got most of my "fruit" intake that day from the wine for I was celebrating not only Christmas with my family but the presence of real food. 




No comments:

Post a Comment